Tuesday 18 November 2014

Sweet Tree, Korean Village, Ampang



Had an awesome chatting session with my girls again. The actual plan was to be in huey yee's house and we ended up fooling around in Sweet Tree, because huey yee doesn't have house keys with her. And, here family were all out. 

We will always dine in whenever we're in Korean Village. I chose to sit near the glass window. Frankly speaking, it was not the view that attracted me, but the couch. It's the only couch that you get to find in this Korean Restaurant. And they both agreed as we gotta be here for 3-4 hours to wait for her parents to be home. 

Huey yee shared lots of her school life to the both of us (Ying and I already shared ours at KLCC while waiting for huey yee) And of course, Ken (aka Huey yee's friend- not going to go real deep in who Ken is) was the hot topic whenever we meet up. Huey yee caught into some trouble with him and we were there to listen. Yea, just listening to all her crap stories, jokes and laughed around. I'm pretty sure that's what friends are suppose to do. Not being generalized, at least that's what me and ying did, most of the time. 


We went for Bibimbap (Korean dish consisting of rice topped with sauteed vegetables and beef with the addition of raw egg), and a bowl of fries (Fries won't go wrong). I took a few spoonful of the Bibimbap and it was great! But, I couldn't take spicy food, and so I left to Huey yee gobble the rest. 



I guessed the staff there were all busy and they refused to take our order. Ying was so mad and went down to make a complaint. Yes, that's my friend over there. And so, free food were here again. I had no idea what it's called. It came with 2 bowls of porridge with a spoonful of kimchi on them and a few side dishes. I had a few bites it and I didn't like it. The side dishes was too cold, but it's supposed to be like that as what I heard from ying. Not a Korean, so I have no idea. No way for cold dishes, unless its ice cream, ahhh!


I guess, I'll just stick to the fries. 



We had such a great time being together, although we chatted nonsense most of the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment